Tuesday 16 May 2023

Mini Framed Poinsettia



The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #140 will be live by the time this post is published.  I do hope you'll join us in getting ready for next December well in advance.  My talented teamies have loads of inspiration to help you out if your Christmas mojo is missing and we are blessed to have many talented crafters share their creations in our gallery!

My make was inspired by a few challenges I saw!  Firstly Inspirational Challenge #289 forced me to put on my thinking cap with the word prompt mini, which led me to dust off this Mini Poinsettia die from Marianne D! 

The Day of the Month chosen for the Day of the Month Club Challenge #51 is 'International Picture Frame Day' so I thought I'd add a frame to my card so I could enter their challenge!

And the  Christmas Crafts All Year Round May Challenge has a theme of 5 gold rings so I purposely added a lot of gold to my project!

I'd also like to enter the following challenges

Happy Little Stampers May Christmas Challenge

Triple B May Challenge - No birds or butterflies, only a bloom today!

 Thanks for stopping by, I hope you go away a little inspired!  Your visits and comments are always a joy and always appreciated!  And if you leave a comment, I’ll know you were here and how to find you!

Kate

10 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous white and gold creation. Love the frame detail and the gold and white poinsettia. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A simple and very elegant design. Glad you joiuned us at DotMCC. Gundi

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO pretty in the gold and cream Kate! Love that sweet little poinsettia. Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational Mini! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is GORGEOUS. Lovely bit of bling xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO beautiful! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our newest adventure - Triple B challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    Co-Owner
    Triple B
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  6. This mini creation is gold and cream looks so elegant! Thanks for sharing with us at INKspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ROUND challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card. Thank you for joining Christmas Crafts all Year Round. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous card! The golden frame highlights the poinsettia in a very elegant way! Thank you so much for playing along with DotMCC. Rosi xx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!