Tuesday 2 May 2023

Snowflake Sprig of Joy


Time for a new Challenge at  The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge  and time to add another Christmas card to the stash!

This was a fairly quick one made up using another panel of this lovely Lindsay tartan with gold foiling. I added a gold sprig (Memory Box Snowflake Sprig) and the word "joy" (Reverse Confetti Winter Words) and scattered a few snowflakes and that was it!  It didn't really need anything else!

There may not be "Lots of gold" but hopefully enough to enter my card in the May Christmas Crafts All Year Round Challenge!

I'd also like to enter Bastel-Traum Challenge #23 with the prompt celebrate!

Make My Monday Challenge #199 has the prompt flowers and I hope the delicate snowflake blooms on this die cut image qualify!

And Peace on Earth Challenge #38 where the prompt is always Anything Christmas Goes!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you go away a little inspired!  Your visits and comments always bring me joy and are always appreciated!  And if you leave a comment, I’ll know you were here and how to find you!

Kate



 

8 comments:

  1. The gold diecuts are beautiful against the tartan background,love your choice of traditional Christmas colours,thank you for joining in at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful and classy!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane POE Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Peace On Earth}
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete
  3. The checkered paper and the golden cut-outs are a very nice combination and make the card classy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ROUND challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful floral holiday card! Love it! Thank you for playing with us at the MMM Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
    Debbie, DT
    Secrets To Stamping
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and so pretty with all the gold images against the plaid background! Maria Patrick(Maria’s Merry Makings)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful paper and love the combination of the gold added to the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your classy project! Thank you very much for joining us at the bastel-traum Challenge.

    Hugs and good luck
    Tina aka Papierlisi :-)
    DT bastel-traum challenge

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!