Monday 31 May 2021

Game On Philip

 


I finally got a card done for  {Pin}spirational Challenge #277 and there are only a few hours left till it closes so I'll be brief!  These electronic gaming accessories are from Yvonne Creations.  The card isn't quite finished yet, I need to give everything another coat of glossy accents.  And the photo is terrible so I'll take some other photos later with some closeups of the buttons.  This particular lad loves his Minecraft but for my son's birthday in July I'll probably make up a Plants vs Zombies theme - that's the only Zombie game that I approve of him playing.  And I also have another order from one of my friends for her son so this set will get plenty of use I suspect!

Here's the {Pin}spirational photo so you can see how I was inspired - Headphone, Playstation Logo on the Cup and of course the iconic Playstation Buttons (which unfortunately aren't very clear in this photo and they were devilishly tricky)!


Here are the other Challenges I'm also entering

Papercraft Challenge #70 - Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

Krafty Chicks Challenge #561 - All Occasions


Seize the Birthday - Wheel Buttons on the Controller


Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit.  If you leave a comment, I’ll be over the moon!  I’ll also know you were here, so I can check out what you’ve been up to and we can get better acquainted!

Kate



6 comments:

  1. Brilliant card Kate, I love all the detail. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply adorable...love your sweet birthday card. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Krafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the best young man's card ever! The glossy controller and headset was brilliant! You rocked this card! Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card!!! Thanks so much for participating in my PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafting day!! Stay safe and healthy!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful card!Thanks for joining us at papercraft-challenges.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!