Monday 23 November 2020

English Rose


When I saw the colour challenge at Just Us Girls I just had to play along - love it!  I wanted something elegant and something that I haven't used before and decided on this embossing folder from Sizzix which I bought years ago (over 5 to be precise 🤦‍♀️)!  
I didn't want to hide too much of the detail, so I went with this simple single stem rose.  The sentiment is from a Waltzing Mouse Stamps set Big Day Today.  I love how the script echoes the swirls on the embossing folder.

Here's the colour inspiration at Just Us Girls Challenge #563 - gorgeous isn't it!  



Make My Monday Challenge #136 has a Thankful prompt



TGIF Challenge #291 also has the following graphic


Fab 'n' Funky Challenge #503 is a hand stamped or die cut sentiment



Little Red Wagon Challenge #576 is to Say It Loud (hope my sentiment is Loud Enough) and there is also word art in the embossing folder!



and NBUS Challenge #20 because the embossing folder was NBUS!




Thanks for stopping by - I hope you enjoyed your visit.  If you leave a comment, I'll know where to find you and can return the favour!
Hugs and stay safe!

Kate

7 comments:

  1. Your card is so elegant, Kate! The embossed background is lovely behind your pretty flower!

    Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply stunning and oh so beautiful. That ef certainly shows off your lovely single rose. Thanks so much for sharing with us at JUGS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful CAS style card with a fabulous background embossing folder for your rose thank you for joining in at the challenge at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty, elegant card.
    I really love your delicate rose on the beautiful embossed background.
    I have finally got round to ordering some embossing plates for my Big Shot, so I can't wait to give it a go.
    xxx


    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and very elegant. Lovely embossing and sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful and elegant card, Kate. Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card with lots of texture and wonderful details! Thank you for playing with us at the MMM Challenge and hope you come back soon.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!