Tuesday 11 June 2024

Under the Mistletoe

 

Challenge #165 has just gone live at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge and here is my DT card. 

I am on a mission to use all the NBUS items in my stash and this card is the first outing for these bears (Poppy Stamps Nordic Bears).   I thought purple might be a nice change for their vests and a little gold is always a good idea for Christmas.

Once I'd made up the bears, they appeared to be kissing so I decided to put them under some mistletoe (Memory Box Mistletoe Bundle).  I cut the mistletoe from green card stock (stacked twice) but I did go around the edges with distress ink which always helps to add a little dimension.

It's rare for me to have no sentiment, but sometimes there just isn't the space and sometimes the image says it all!  

I'd like to enter these fab challenges
NBUS Challenge #63 - The Nordic bears were NBUS;
Crafty Animals Challenge #84 - Anything Goes with an animal;
Make My Monday Challenge #227 - B is for .... bears;
Girls Creative Christmas Challenge #76 - Ijsberen - Polar Bears;
The 12 Months of Christmas Challenge #111 - Optional Twist of North Pole;


Thanks for stopping by, I hope you go away a little inspired!  Your visits and comments are always a joy and always appreciated!  And if you leave a comment, I’ll know you were here and will hopefully be able to find you!


Kate

5 comments:

  1. Oh what a sweet card, love the polar bears, and the sweater is a cute detail! Hugs Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. aweee such a sweet kissy bears card, perfect for the holiday! Thank you for sharing your creation with us at MMM B is for challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kate, I have seen your DT card and have had an email from Melissa ~16 in this challenge, about the DT Call. I would love to hear from you. If you open the Sparkles Christmas Challenge post, the DT Call information is below the Title and Christmas garland and above the line of Followers DT Call. If you send me an email, I will look out for it's arrival. Thanks for your interest and I look forward to us progressing with this. Caz. Owner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heel mooi gedaan, echt prachtig. Leuk dat je meedoet bij Girlz Creative Christmas
    Stunning creation Thanks for joining us at Girlz Creative Christmas Challenge

    Creatieve Groetjes Claudia

    Mijn FB groep: Claudia's Kaartjes
    You tube:Claudia's Kaartjes
    Blog:Claudia's Kaartjes
    Challenge blogs:
    Girlz Creative Christmas 
    Girlz makes Guyz Cards
    Girlz creative crafts
    Creative sketchy girls

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet is this. I love it. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!