Saturday 12 May 2018

Ship in Port


I have a fundraiser market coming up shortly and I've been busily trying to stock up on cards to sell.

My first port of call when I'm in need of inspiration is usually the Viva la Verve Sketch monthly sketch and as usual Julie Tilman did not disappoint.

Viva la Verve May 2018 Sketch

That banner got me thinking nautical!  Initially I was going to to make a masculine (probably Father's Day card), but ended up with this encouragement card instead which I thought would be perfect for a young person (male or female) about to fly the coop!

Stamps and Dies : Verve Strong Anchor and Matching die set; Verve Stitched Pennants (some creative die cutting to make it this long); WMS Safe Harbour Sentiments

Thanks for stopping by - especially if you take the time to leave a comment,

Kate

1 comment:

  1. Such a crisp and beautiful card! Love it. So glad you could join us for Viva la Verve!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!