Wednesday 3 February 2021

More Life Support

 


When my friend for whom I made G & T Life Support saw the finished card, she asked if I could make another with coffee instead of the G & T!  Now coffee is something I can really get behind, and for some reason loads of coffee related items have found their way into my shopping basket over the years 😉!

Mr Mojo must have been shining on me again, because while deciding which coffee product to include on the card, the idea of the heartbeat running across this Lil' Inker Coffee Mug popped into my head!  I grounded my cup on a tartan "table cloth" and doily and continued the heartbeat across the card front.  The coffee beans I used to decorate the inside and envelope were from the Verve Coffee set.  There were loads of coffee related sentiments I could have used, but in the end I generated another LIFE SUPPORT sentiment to keep it simple!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges

TGIF Challenge #301 - mad for Plaid

The Library Challenge #76 (inspired by the title rather than the cover picture this time)


Shopping Our Stash Challenge #438 - ❤️ is in the Air

Always Fun Challenges #199 - Card for a Friend


Thanks for stopping by - I hope you enjoyed your visit.  If you leave a comment, I'll know where to find you and can check out what you’ve been up to as well!
Hugs and stay safe,

Kate

5 comments:

  1. This is so fun! I love the coffee cup and the life line :) And I love coffee so I totally understand! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this! I think the design of this is fantastic as well as the theme. Great job! Thanks for joining our hearts challenge this week at Use Your Stuff!
    Tammy DT Co-ordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card. Awesome sentiment and love the heart beat die and of course the coffee.. Great colors. So glad you shared over at Always Fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great design this is - love the tablecloth and doily effect. Thanks for joining The Library.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it - what a great design.

    Thanks for joining us at the Use Your Stuff Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!