Time Out Challenge #319 has just gone live and we have another Pick 2 Challenge!
The concept of a Pick 2 Challenge is simple - we give you 6 prompts to choose from and you use at least 2 to inspire your creation! To be clear, you can pick more than 2 if you like - all 6 if you really want to challenge yourself - but just make sure to pick at least 2!
The Prompts for this challenge are
Monochrome, Geometric, Floral, Stitching, Birthday and CAS!
You can interpret these words any way you like but please explain if it isn't obvious and please remember we only allow a total of 5 challenges - ours plus 4 others! I hope you enjoy our challenge and that you can take a little Time Out and join us for some fun!
Challenge #319 is generously being sponsored by Newton's Nook and our Top Pick as chosen by the design team a $25 credit to their store.
The Top Pick will also be invited to join Time Out as a guest designer in a future challenge. Speaking of guest designers, our guest designer this fortnight is Heather Heroldt of Handmade by Heather, our winner of Challenge #310. Be sure to check out the Time Out Blog to see how how Heather and my talented team mates interpreted these six words!
It's been a while since I've managed all 6 word prompts but once I had chosen this diamond shape (Spellbinders Floral Mini Tiles die set) for its floral and geometric properties, the other four prompts just fell into place - I chose snippets of various pinks to make the card Monochrome, kept the design CAS and added a stitched frame and a Happy Birthday banner!
I've left some space above the diamonds so I can add a name and personalise this birthday card once I've decided who I'll give it to ... should be a little more balanced once I do that!
I am grateful for and would like to enter the following challenges
Snippets Playground Challenge #538 - loads of snippets used;
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Monochrome;
Triple B August '26 Challenge - Blooms only;
Seize the Birthday #331- no topping;
Krafty Chicks Challenge #832- Birthday Week;
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you go away a little inspired! Your visits and comments are always a joy and always appreciated! And if you leave a comment, I’ll know you were here and how to find you!
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear from you !!!