Wednesday 10 February 2021

Krafty Hearts


I was inspired by inspired by this gorgeous Inspired by Challenge #160 pic to make this wedding card!


I've had it "on the back burner" for a few days now - even used the hearts cut from this in the previous card because they were hanging around on my desk!  It's about to close so I have to dash over and post it now - there's nothing worse than being totally inspired by a card and then missing the deadline (ask me how I know)!

This Mr and Mrs die (Signature Collection by Sarah Davies)is NBUS so I was keen to use it trying to use all my stuff  (New Year's resolution) incase you're wondering why I made a wedding card instead of a Valentine's Day card!  And it gives me an opportunity to enter the NBUS Challenge #23!

There are several "cardiac related" challenges out there - so many I could be breaking challenge rules for some so I apologise in advance if I do!  Here are just some of them

Inspirational Challenge #232

Paper Players Challenge #527


Double D Challenge 


Always Fun Challenge #200 - Romantic/Love
Shopping Our Stash #438 - Love is in the Air

I'm also entering the Anything Goes with Dies Challenge for February at Happy Little Stampers

Thanks for stopping by - I hope you enjoyed your visit.  If you leave a comment, I'll know where to find you and can check out what you’ve been up to and maybe get to know you a little better!

Hugs and stay safe,

Kate

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful and effective design, it looks wonderful. Thanks for sharing with us at the Love is challenge at allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous design Kate! Love it! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Valentine LOVE’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a pretty Wedding card! Love the heart die! Thank you for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely subtle papers and a lovely heart die and design. Thank you for joining our 'Love is'
    challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful wedding card, love the big heart die and so happy you didn't miss the deadline and we didn't miss this card! Thank you for inspiring us this week @ IB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The hearts look great in kraft. Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful! Love the non traditional colors and that magnificent heart die! Perfect! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, Valentine Love Challenge. Donna, DT Member.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!