Thursday 18 February 2021

Iced Tea


I was inspired by Colour Hues Challenge #12 which has a lovely summery colour combination - perfect for lifting me out of this dull and grey February!  Can't you just imagine knocking back a few iced teas  on a hot summer's afternoon - that's where this colour combination took me! I've used classic coke- shaped bottle from the MFT Soda Bottle Set and the matching Soda Pop Stamp Set and I added a few "Lime" bottle caps and a Happy Birthday sentiment using the matching MFT Bottlecaps!


I was lucky enough to find a background paper which not only fitted perfectly with the colour scheme but also made me think of soda bubbles - lot's of soda bubbles!  I grounded the bottle using a "tablecloth" of orange slices and a doily

I'm entering the Tic Tac Toe Challenge at Cuttlebug Mania Challenge where I hope I have completed the top line (I think DSP is Designer Series Paper).


I'm also entering 
Fab'n'Funky Challenge #511 where the theme is Birthdays;
Double D Challenges which has the theme Anything with a Heart - which I've taken quite literally and added a heart;
Always Fun Challenge #201 - Anything Goes!

I'm also entering the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge because my favourite technique is die-cutting!


Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit.  If you leave a comment, I’ll be over the moon!  I’ll also know you were here, so I can check out what you’ve been up to and become better acquainted!

Kate

9 comments:

  1. What a fun creation ... awesome overall design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Anything with a Heart’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate, such a fun, and refreshing design for Color Hues!!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kate, thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, I love the look of your work, I am now FOLLOWING you. xx
    https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful project for our current challenge, VALENTINE LOVE ♥ delightful design and colours.
    Thanks for joining in at [aNNie Designer for Double D challenges
    https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. So refreshing! That doily and die cut look FAB! Love that sweet itty bitty heart! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, Anything With A Heart Challenge. Donna, DT Member.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a great pair of colours to banish winter blahs, isn't it This is such a fun card with the cola bottle and bottle caps. Thanks for joining us at Color Hues and Addicted to Stamps and More!

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab card, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fresh, fun, and such a pretty take on the colors! I love the die cut layered with the doily. Great design! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How sweet is this! Beautiful detail!
    Thanks for sharing at Color Hues Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!