Friday 20 April 2012

Spring Blooms

I wanted to use my new Twiggy Tree die from Memory Box and I couldn't think of a better idea than making a Thank You Card for my friend Sonya whose mum very kindly took delivery of some recent orders I made and who transported them back to Luxembourg for me.
I was inspired by the plum tree outside our kitchen door, which was recently covered in the prettiest pink blossoms.  They're only a memory now as is any hope of spring - it's been freezing here.
Mind you it's all relative - when Andrew was talking to his mum (in Australia) yesterday she complained about how it was freezing there.  He asked her what the temperature was and she replied about 18 - it was 3.5 here with a wind chill factor to knock it way below that.
So here's to a hasty return to Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you !!!