Tuesday 15 March 2022

Lucky Me


 



I'm still working on guide sheets for the card making workshop on the 7th May, and I thought I'd make another shaker card using just a basic shape this time.  This Sizzix Bigz Shamrock Die has never seen the light of day.  I guess I thought I really needed a shamrock die all those years ago but I never got around to using it.  I also had a shamrock punch which had also never been used (and it probably predates my first die-cutting machine)!  I'm seeing one of my best friends today who just happens to be Irish and I thought it would be a good chance to give a St Patrick's Day card - just because!

Here's the inside!



As I was lying in bed last night this "lucky me" sentiment popped into my head!  I did toy with the idea of reversing it ("lucky you to know lovely me") but thought better of it when I caught sight of myself first thing this morning!

There are a few challenges going at the moment - click on the titles under the photos for the links!

Grab our badge to display on your blog.
NBUS Challenge #36

SSS Wednesday Challenge - Bit o' Green

Four Seasons March Challenge - Bottom right image

Inspiration Station Challenge #25 - I even added little beads to my shaker card for the dew drops

Get Create Challenge #109 - Use Green

Double Trouble Challenge #105 - Thing 1 Bring on the Green

Grab the Badge
Papercraft Challenge #80 - Interactive Cards

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit.  If you leave a comment, I’ll be thrilled!  I’ll also know you were here and check out what you’ve been up to so we can get better acquainted!

Kate

10 comments:

  1. Super fun and pretty shaker card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Four Seasons!
    Diane FS DT {Nellies Nest}
    {Four Seasons}

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is awesome! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

    Darlene
    FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    P.S. Thanks for also sharing this amazing creation with us over at the INSPIRATION STATION CHALLENGE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on our inspiration this card is fabulous, so happy for you that you got to use your die. Thank you for sharing this with us at Inspiration and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kate, thank your for sharing your St. Patrick's Day card with us at Double Trouble for our "Brink on the Green" challenge! I've got dies, punches and stamps that have the same problem... I buy them on impulse, then never can figure out what to do with them! I like how you created the shaker using the die,,, very appropriate! Thanks again for sharing your creativity with us!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your take on the Inspiration Station challenge this go around! The little sequin shaker is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your shaker card and that you used the paper both inside the shaker and on the front of the card... excellent paper to use in this way. Fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and you may want to share with our partner Heart2Heart "Going Green".

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome, Kate. Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Four Seasons and please visit again soon. Your art is amazing and deserves to be shared and seen. I look forward to visiting your blog again soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen, DT Member
    The Four Seasons Challenge Blog
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - my blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous card, Kate! Your unused die proved to be just what you needed to create such a fun shaker for a special friend. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble #105.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute and creative! So much St Patrick's perfection! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great idea! Love the "Cloverleaf-shape".Thanks for joining us at the Papercraft Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!