Tuesday 5 March 2024

Not Even a Mouse

 


Time for a new challenge at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge where we celebrate the Most Wonderful Time of the Year all year round.  I hope you can join us in getting Christmas cards made throughout the year and sparing that end of year rush!

This card features the lovely Waltzing Mouse 'Twas the Night Before Christmas stamp set and Waltzing Mouse Brogues die set (which I used for the border on either side).  The window featured in the set was designed to fit the Spellbinders Label 14 die.  I miss the wonderful Waltzing Mouse Stamps company a lot - Claire Brennan was such a brilliant stamp designer!


I added glossy accents to the window panes which you may be able to see better in this closeup.   I also added a wee mouse on the sill of the open window.  

I'd like to enter the following challenges
Merry Little Christmas Challenge #55 - Anything Christmas Goes;


Thanks for stopping by, I hope you go away a little inspired!  Your visits and comments are always a joy and always appreciated!  And if you leave a comment, I’ll know you were here and how to find you!


Kate

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, what a great idea and design!!! I'm in love wih your card!! Gundi

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant festive card Kate I love the background and the stamp you have used I also have some stamp sets from Waltzing Mouse stamps in fact I haven't used them in years must get them out again
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card with the mouse in the window! Wonderful text behind stating the St. Nick story! A very unique wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!