Tuesday 6 February 2024

Cozy Christmas Snowman


Challenge #256 has just gone live at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge.  I know it's a bit early to start thinking about Christmas but it's always good to be prepared!

Isn't this little guy cute!  Best of all I attached him to the card front with an action wobbler so he shivers.


  
I was inspired by the Jingle Belles Challenge to use a lot of red on the card!

I was also inspired by Bastel Traum Challenge #128 to use a snowman on my card.

I was also inspired by the red berries in this inspiration pic from Four Season February Challenge to create a lacy border.


I've used new dies (Poppystamps Nordic Snowman and Nordic Borders; Gummiapan Nesting Labels) so I'd like to enter the NBUS Challenge #59!

I'd also like to enter Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you go away a little inspired!  Your visits and comments are always a joy and always appreciated!  And if you leave a comment, I’ll know you were here and how to find you!

Kate

9 comments:

  1. He is so cute your snowman, love his clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling interactive card in this festive red and white palette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable! I predict a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kate, love this snowman! Another one for the wish list - he looks fab against that Christmassy background. Never too early to start Christmas cards....!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We don't believe it's ever too early to start thinking about Christmas at Jingle Belles ... that snowman sure is a cutie ... so very glad you shared your RED with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The snowman is just too cute! Love his adorable hat! A wonderful Christmas card! Maria Patrick(Maria’s Merry Makings)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh WOW, what a brilliant card. I love how you've worked in red as patterned paper, ink, cardstock, diecuts etc... and they all add up to gorgeousness! So happy you could join our celebration of RED at Jingle Belles!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorably cute cute card, what a fabulous snowman he is!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons!
    Diane FS Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Four Seasons}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute! Thank you for sharing with us at The Four Seasons Winter Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!