Tuesday 27 June 2023

O Christmas Trees

 


 Here is my project for The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #143!  Yes, another fortnight has passed and we're now past the half way point to Christmas!  With the heat wave we're experiencing, it's difficult to focus on Christmas cards - actually it's difficult to focus on anything! 

I've used a couple of NBUS items in this card - the background embossing folder (Craft Sensations),  the Pines (Memory Box Narrow Pines) and sentiment (Poppy Proper Merry Christmas) so I'd like to enter NBUS Challenge #51.

I specifically chose the yellow and green colour combination so I could enter Color Hues Challenge #66!


I embossed the background so I could enter Inspirational Challenge #292!


I'd also like to enter the following challenges

As You Like It Challenge - favourite non birthday Occasion.  
Christmas is definitely my favourite reason to send a card (it's a great way to remind friends and family all over the world that they still mean a great deal to me even though I've not been the best of correspondents);

The 12 Months of Christmas Challenge #101 - Inspired by a Christmas Song (O Christmas Tree);


Peace on Earth Challenge #52 - Anything Christmas Goes

ABC Christmas Challenge - L is for Layers (the Pines are 3 levels if you include the bottom layer is stacked plus the stars, plus the embossed background);


Thanks for stopping by, I hope you go away a little inspired!  Your visits and comments are always a joy and always appreciated!  And if you leave a comment, I’ll know you were here and how to find you!

Kate

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the CAS style, and really love those tall tree dies! Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those tall pines are wonderful and I love that holiday embossing folder! Thanks for sharing with us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely Christmas card with the pretty trees and embossed background!! Wonderful sentiment, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Christmas card, Kate. The embossing makes a great background. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully created card!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane POE Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Peace On Earth}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} Coming July 7th

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kate, just following you now.... Love your gorgeous card and stunning design.. just beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kate, your card is a beauty. Love the embossing - such detail and your trees are perfect for our challenge at Sparkles Christmas. Good luck. Debs DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely Christmas card. A much appreciated share at As You Like It. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful love the trees. TFS over at XX XX XX , hope to see you in future challenges.

    Elaine DT xx

    KraftiKards (my blog)
    613 Avenue Create DT
    AAA Birthday DT
    Peace on Earth Christmas DT
    Simply Clean and Simple DT
    Love to Scrap DT
    Love to Craft DTMix it up DT
    Merry Little Christmas DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just beautiful, Kate - LOVE these lovely trees, so pretty with multiple greens! That background is gorgeous, too - and very playful sentiment to go with! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree with you about the heat, focusing on anything is difficult but at least the temps have dropped here this week. A fab take on the Color Hues pair and you got a Christmas card for your stash, thanks for linking up

    ReplyDelete
  12. We're having unusually warm weather where I am, too; I am NOT a fan! I am, however, a fan of your tall trees Christmas card! They're so pretty, especially against the embossed "snowy" background. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational.
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card!!! As guest designer at KRAFTY CHICKS for the month of June I thank you so much for participating in the challenge!!! I enjoyed visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!