Tuesday 4 April 2023

Window to the Stars

 


Challenge #137 has just gone live at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge and here is my DT card!  My team mates have created some wonderfully inspiring Christmas cards so be sure to pop over and check them out!  And of course we love to be inspired by your creations as well!


This lovely die (Brilliant Oval) fell into my basket on a recent shopping expedition at Poppy Stamps and is getting its first outing here!   I've stacked it up twice for dimension and cut it again from vellum and inserted the vellum panes into the frame.  I cut just the centre from silver mirror card and inserted these bits into the frame.  


The "peace" sentiment is from Reverse Confetti (Winter Words) and is stacked up twice in white and topped with silver mirror card.





Thanks for stopping by, I hope you go away a little inspired and find time find time to create a Christmas card or two and join us!  


I'd like to join the following challenges

NBUS Challenge #49 - The Oval Window is NBUS

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

Krafty Chicks Challenge #657 - Anything Goes


Your visits and comments are always a joy and always appreciated!  And if you leave a comment, I’ll know you were here and how to find you!

Kate

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful die cut, love that background you chose. Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a great idea and design!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowza gorgeous background for that wonderful die cut.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, your card is so gorgeous! Lovely die cut and the background is so pretty! It makes for the perfect Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!