Saturday 27 August 2022

Snowflake Sprig





I'm still on a mission to get my Christmas cards for my Australian friends and family all done and ready to post before I head off in mid October.  I haven't sent a Christmas card down under since the beginning of the pandemic (some Mother's Day cards took over 8 months in 2020 and a birthday card in 2021 took just over three months).  I figure though if I post them from within Australia in Oct/Nov they SHOULD arrive by Christmas - no matter what problems Australia Post may be experiencing!

This one is for my sister - who I haven't seen for over 5 years now!  We talk or text daily but it's just not the same is it!  I'll be staying with her while I'm there and we hope to make a few short trips together!  

My sister loves the colour purple and I love the colour pink so this one's especially for her from me!

I'm still experimenting with CAS and I think I failed here - I just couldn't stop myself adding a little more to the right hand side of the card!  I think Fran will love it though!

Dies used : Memorybox Snowflake Sprig, Spellbinders Resplendent Rectangles
Sentiment Stamp : Waltzing Mouse Alpine Christmas
Distress Inks : Wilted Violet, Picked Raspberry

A few challenges I'd like to enter are 

Happy Little Stampers August Christmas Challenge

August 2022 Rudolph Challenge

Christmas Kickstart Challenge #65

Make My Monday Challenge #181 - Christmas in August

NBUS Challenge #41 - Snowflake Sprig is NBUS

Snippets Playground #435
So many gold snippets left over from Communion Cards I made last month

Sisterhood of Crafters - Frame it

Cards 4 Galz Challenge #180 - 3 of anything - snowflakes, purple gems
 
Krafty Chicks Challenge #626 - All Occasions

I'm thrilled you stopped by and hope you enjoyed your visit.  If you leave a comment, I’ll know you were here and how to find you and perhaps we can get better acquainted!  

Kate

10 comments:

  1. Lovely card. The dies cuts are so pretty and I love the design with the shaped aperture. Thank you for sharing your card over in the NBUS Challenge this month.
    Liz - Guest Designer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so nice how you made a frame of the whole card. You used great colors!
    Lia DT TSOC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this pretty Christmas card using your gold snippets.

    Thanks for entering homework to the Snippets Playground. Come up to the Treehouse for a hot buttered crumpet during Breakfast Club xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! Love the golden die cuts!
    Hugs,
    Conny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spectacular card! I love all the details. Delighted to have you playing with the Krafty Chicks Challenge this week. Hope you join us again soon.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaah lovely and thanks for joining Augusts Rudolph Days Challenge, luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card this is Kate! Your sister will love it - so pretty and I adore the snowflake sprig die you used.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH WOW this is so so pretty! What a beautiful design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

    Darlene
    Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful elegant card. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful colors and love the snowflake sprig. Very very pretty. Thanks for sharing over at Cardz 4 Galz, Make my Monday.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!