Tuesday, 28 July 2026

Keeping it Simple

Sparkles Christmas Challenge 187 has just gone live and Helen has chosen "CAS" as our theme for August!

I hope you can find time to join us this month at the Sparkles Christmas Challenge and take some of the hassle out of November/December!

I am grateful for and would like to enter the following challenges:
NBUS Challenge #89 - NBUS Halmbock;
The Outlawz July Christmas Challenge - Anything Christmas goes;
Merry Little Christmas Challenge #69 - Anything Christmas Goes;
Peace on Earth Challenge #114 - Anything Christmas Goes;
Alphabet Challenge Blog - E is for Embossing (wet or dry) and I used a Snowy Embossing Folder;
Little Red Wagon Challenge #865 - I See (vellum windows on my townhouses)'
Thank God It's Friday Challenge #583 - Pop it Up (dimensionals, layered die cuts etc.);
ABC Christmas Challenge - L is for "Let it Snow"!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you go away a little inspired!  Your visits and comments are always a joy and always appreciated!  And if you leave a comment, I’ll know you were here and should be able to find you!

Kate 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you !!!