Tuesday 16 April 2024

Cuppa Love


Challenge #161 has just gone live at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge and I thought I'd make a Christmas brew for this challenge - who doesn't love a cup of hot steaming Joe on a Christmas morning!  I cut one of the layers from a Christmas print vellum that I've had in stash for way too long.  I also recycled some gold foiled paper from a box of chocolates that was too pretty to throw out.

The "sending" was cut from brown card stock and gilded with gilding wax.   The other words (WMS Sewing Box Christmas) were stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa and overstamped with Brilliance Galaxy Gold, then cut with nested stitched rectangles (using the partial die cutting technique so the words fitted perfectly).

The Cup of Love set is new so I'd like to enter NBUS Challenge #61!
I'd also like to enter these fab challenges
Sweet Stamping Challenge - Earth Day (recycled gold wrapper) and stamped sentiment!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you go away a little inspired!  Your visits and comments are always a joy and always appreciated!  And if you leave a comment, I’ll know you were here and how to find you!


Kate

6 comments:

  1. A completely different Christmas card that I really like. Great idea, well implemented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card Kate. I love the tea cup and pretty background paper (great job recycling it). The gilding wax looks gorgeous too. Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is great Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly dreams

    Zo een leuke kaart, tof gedaan. Leuk dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij Dagronfly dreams
    Creatieve Groetjes Claudia

    Mijn FB groep: Claudia's Kaartjes
    You tube:Claudia's Kaartjes
    Blog:Claudia's Kaartjes
    Challenge blogs:
    Girlz Creative Christmas 
    Girlz makes Guyz Cards
    Girlz creative crafts
    Creative sketchy girls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer Elliot24 April 2024 at 15:15

    Beautiful gold accents!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a pretty design. Love the touches of metallic details.
    Thanks for joining us for the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great design and love the shimmer and shine!
    Thanks so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!