Saturday 13 January 2024

Blue Christmas Deer

 


I wanted to try out some new dies (Poppystamps Nordic Flourishes Background and Nordic Deer) - needless to say I was not disappointed - they cut beautifully despite being so intricate and the deer in particular is so clever with the way the legs have been designed and I just love the lace!  There is a shadow die for the deer but I've opted not to use it here.

A couple of challenges caught my eye and inspired this creation

Die Traumfabrik #123 - has the movie Cobalt Blue for inspiration;

Christmas Kickstart Challenge #82 - I added a touch of Gold for that Midas Touch;

Little Red Wagon Challenge #738 - Show some snow (this background flourish die is stylised snow flurry isn't it);

Get Creative Challenges #127 - Snow Much Fun;

 Peace on Earth #55 - The bottom right image in this inspiration pic made me think of this Nordic Flourishes background die;



I'd also like to enter the following challenges

NBUS Challenge #58 - The Nordic Deer and Nordic Flourishes Background die are both NBUS;
Four Seasons January 2024 Challenge - Anything Winter Goes;
Crafty Animals Challenge #79 - Anything Goes with Animals;

I'd also like to give a shout out to a new challenge

Word Power Challenge #1 - Use a sentiment that's prominent!

Please share our Blog Badge

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you go away a little inspired!  Your visits and comments are always a joy and always appreciated!  And if you leave a comment, I’ll know you were here and how to find you!


Kate

8 comments:

  1. Kate this is beautiful the wonderful embossed background the deer and lovely colours it is FAB
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful snowy background and I love the blue Deer, gorgeous card.. Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I really like this, Kate! There's plenty of drama here, but it's still CAS - great card! Thanks for joining Linda and me at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Nordic deer with the gold antlers, Kate - love this! Thanks for sharing at Christmas Kickstart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whta a great idea and design, it looks rellay noble!!! Glad you joined us at the Dream Factory!! Gundi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful design Thanks for sharing over at Peace on Earth Christmas and hope to see you in future challenges.
    Elaine DT

    KraftiKards (my blog)
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Peace on Earth Christmas DT
    Simply Clean and Simple DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! So very pretty! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our WORD POWER, Peace on Earth and Four Seasons challenges! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth,Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at Four Seasons Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!