Tuesday 5 September 2023

Sweet Christmas Pudding


 If like me you're starting to get nervous about how fast Christmas is approaching, you might like to give your Christmas Mojo a boost with inspiration from my talented teammates over at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge and share your Christmas creations with us as well - we could all do with some inspiration!

This newly acquired Christmas Pudding die (the Greetery) was so much fun I made up 4!   I cut the pudding from kraft card stock, blended Ground Espresso DI, splashed with water and blotted with paper towel.  

The icing layer cut was cut from white card stock and I went over it with glossy accents and sprinkled glitter for sparkle.  

The set comes with a little serving plate, a beautiful big bow and holly leaves and berries.


Just look at all that sweet detail!

 I stamped Christmas Wishes (2 separate stamps from WMS Say it Loud Winter) directly onto some plain white panels.  It was a bit of a pain lining up these tiny stamps but I used a stamping platform so only had to do that once for the four panels!  

The "sweet" die cut sentiment (Love 2 Craft Home Sweet Home) was cut from striped DP and stacked  and coated with glossy accents for some shine.

I do hope you'll join us this fortnight and I look forward to seeing your festive creations in the THICC gallery!

I'd like to enter the following challenges

The Library Challenge #84 - with the following yummy inspiration;




NBUS Challenge #54 - new Christmas Pudding Die Set;

Alphabet Challeng - K is for Kitchen (anything Food Related);

Little Red Wagon Challenge #724 - Small Holly Berries, Large Word Die;


Merry Little Christmas Challenge #52 - anything Christmas goes;

Peace on Earth Challenge #47 - anything Christmas goes.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you go away a little inspired!  Your visits and comments are always a joy and always appreciated!  And if you leave a comment, I’ll know you were here and how to find you!

Kate

9 comments:

  1. SWEET project for our Small or Large Challenge @Little Red Wagon this week. Thanks for joining us.
    Imke ~ My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cake looks delicious! Better than real ones I make. Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing over at Peace on Earth Christmas and hope to see you in future challenges.
    Elaine DT

    KraftiKards (my blog)
    613 Avenue Create DT
    AAA Birthday DT
    Peace on Earth Christmas DT
    Simply Clean and Simple DT
    Love to Scrap DT
    Love to Craft DT
    Mix it up DT
    Merry Little Christmas DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A yummy card, love every single detail about it!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane POE Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Peace On Earth}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} NEW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am inspired, Kate! I'm also very hungry now! Didn't you crave something sweet after making four of these beautiful cards? I mean, it even says sweet, which is not subliminal at all ... in fact, hold on second ... just gonna go grab a cookie! That die does have a lot of detail and comes with everything one needs, but your design has made it even more special! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a "sweet" card! That cake definitely looks good enough to eat!! Thank you for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
    Debbie, DT
    Secrets To Stamping
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A mouthwatering card! Love your design and well done on using NBUS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This big bold pudding looks delicious and I think your card design show-cases it perfectly. Thanks for joining The Library.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super sweet! See what I did there?! I love your textured pudding - can't go wrong with Christmas pudding! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Craft Creations. Hope you'll come back again soon.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!