Thursday 30 September 2021

You Got This!

 

 I wanted to create a card for Squash It Challenge #12 but Monsieur Mojo has been a bit elusive of late. Finally I managed to emboss and sand a piece of card I was happy with and decided to make a back to school card dedicated to all the teachers out there!

"May your Coffee be Strong and your Recess be Long"

Other Challenges I'd like to enter:

613 Avenue Create - School Daze;

Alphabet Challenge "M is for Motivational/Encouragement Sentiment";

Make My Monday Challenge #158 - Embossing -  Either (I've used both);

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes


Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit.  If you leave a comment, I’ll be thrilled!  I’ll also know you were here, so I can check out what you’ve been up to and we can get better acquainted!

Kate

5 comments:

  1. That’s a lovely card. Certainly made ME smile! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. the color you used reminds me of fall and the cup of coffee is just awesome. TY for joining us at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love so much your design! The embossed/sanded background is just perfect to enhance the sweet table with that warm cup! And as I'm a teacher, I thank you so much for the lovely thought :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty!
    Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create!
    xx
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful! Thank you for playing along at Make My Monday challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!