Monday 10 September 2018

Spectacular You


It's been a while since I've posted anything but hopefully the creative drought I have been experiencing lately has broken.  I certainly hope so!  I have a market coming up this weekend and I have a half empty carousel to fill!!!

I created this eye chart using Wordart within Microsoft Word.  It took a while until I was happy with the graphic but now that it's done, I can easily reproduce it.  

The spectacles are from a SugarPea Designs set called Brainy Bookmarks.  I layered 4 of them up for dimension and coated them with glossy accents.  The matching stamp I used on the envelope (also on the inside) are from the coordinating set Read Between the Lines.  

The panel was cut with a WMS Stitched Rectangle and is matted with the coordinating Scalloped Rectangle.  

Two challenges lined up beautifully.  Less is More Challenge #379 was to use Black and White + one other colour.


while CAS-ual Fridays CFC207 was to use Mint with Neutral Colours (IRL it is more minty green than it appears under the artificial light I've used to photograph it).



Thanks for stopping by.  Your visit and feedback mean the world to me!

Kate

5 comments:

  1. Spectacular ! Your card is both stylish and funny. Love the combo white/black and mint. A gorgeous take on our challenge. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha ... brilliant, Kate ... clever, striking and downright stylish! The colour combo is gorgeous ... and I love those dimensional, shiny 'spectaculars'! Great to have you come by, thank you so much ... hope you had a good summer ... and that the market goes well at the weekend! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun! Love the googly eyes in the glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable!! Your eye chart is amazing and you can never go wrong with googly eyes!! Thanks so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stylish, fun, clean and simple. Perfect for our challenge and a great choice of shade for your one colour. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!