Wednesday 15 April 2015

Welcome Little One


I made this easel card for a baby boy born recently.  I love how the labels 14 die resembles a cloud which I've used as the base for a hanging mobile here.  Best of all though is how perfectly this gorgeous flourished sentiment from WMS Big Day Today fits onto it.

This pretty little baby carriage die from Memorybox can easily be personalised with a mini tag.  This tag is from a very old spellbinders die and I've long since lost the packaging - in any case it was most likely decommissioned ages ago.  However there is also a mini tag on the Opera Tags Die set which could also work.

The sentiment on the inside  -  May the Moon and Stars always be within your grasp - is one I made up to suit the hanging mobile elements.  You are free to use it but please give me credit.  The sentiment and the tag were both computer generated and printed in a soft grey colour to best match the silver embossed sentiment and the silver threads used to hang the mobile elements and to attach the name tag to the handle.

It's PJ Party time over at Waltzing Mouse where one of the challenges is to create a gift tag for a baby or bridal shower.   This is a card rather than a tag, but I hope it meets the other criteria.


Thanks for stopping by,
Kate

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love a fancy fold card! This is so elegant and classy with the embossing - dry and heat! I love that you personalized it with baby's name and dob - this will be a keepsake to treasure forever! So thoughtful of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the mobile and perfect sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never realized that about Labels 14 die, very cool idea. Pretty card, too.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!