Tuesday 30 December 2014

Art Deco New Year


No matter how organised you are with your Christmas card list (and I never am), there always seems to be someone you have overlooked, or you get a card late Christmas eve from someone you didn't expect and you realise they weren't on your list.  One could just accept defeat and put them on the top of next year's list or send a New Year's card.  Here is such a card.

I've used the WMS Art Deco Backgrounds for the background and WMS Putting on the Ritz for the sentiment.  I mounted the sentiment on a self matting WMS Pretty Panel #2.  Some glittery Quickutz photo corners and some glittery Sizzix Original Confetti added a little sparkle !!!


I'm entering this in the last ever Waltzing Mouse Fanatics Challenge


Thanks for stopping by,
Kate

3 comments:

  1. I love this for a New Year's card. The glitter is perfect. I am in the same boat needing to make some cards for people kind enough to send me Christmas cards. Thank you for the inspiration; the art deco stamps are perfect for this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect choice of stamps for a New Year card, love your choice of colours and the details at the corners and your glittery curly confetti. Thank you for joining in with the last ever Waltzingmouse Fanatics Challenge.
    Kathy C

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is perfect for a New Year's card. Love the colour combination and all that sparkle.

    Thanks so much for your continued support!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!