Thursday, 1 October 2026

Christmas Totes

 

Each year I try to make small gifts for my son's "class" mates.  He wanted to share the tradition of Christmas crackers with his friends and so I have decorated these pre-bought gift bags which are big enough to hold a cracker as well as other seasonal treats.

One side was decorated with a Christmas Cracker (Spellbinders), foliage (Sizzix Winter Foliage) and candy canes (Gummiapan) and the other side with a Merry Christmas sentiment (Gummiapan) and their name (cut from red mirror card stock).

The panels were cut with a Distressed Stitched die (Daisy Mae Designs).

Here is the reverse side


 I hope you can find time to join us this month at the Sparkles Christmas Challenge - this year has gone so fast and Christmas is really getting close now!

I am grateful for and would like to enter the following challenges:
The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes;
The Outlawz Christmas October Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes;
Merry Little Christmas Challenge #70 - Anything Christmas Goes;

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you go away a little inspired!  Your visits and comments are always a joy and always appreciated!  And if you leave a comment, I’ll know you were here and should be able to find you!

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you !!!