Saturday 4 February 2017

A Little Chocolate


I've made another card with one of the chocolate bars I made this morning.  This one features a quote from Charles M. Schulz.  I had to use the Silhouette to cut the love because I don't own a die for it (must rectify that).  I tried to pick a font as close as possible to the script from the Verve Chocolate die and ended up going with the Dyspepsia font.  I added glossy accents for a bit of dimension.


I'm entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge The Colour of Love where the theme is anything love related


and the Inkspirational Challenge #27 because of the background paper.


Thanks for stopping by, I hope you were inspired.
Thanks especially if you take the time to leave a comment, not only do they make my day, but they allow me to return the favour!!!

Kate

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card! That chocolate bar is just too "sweet"! Love it!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the different cards you've made with this choc bar. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!