Wednesday 16 November 2016

The Voice of the Sea


I had this background panel from some time ago.  I usually make up 3 or 4 at the same time so it's probably been collecting dust since I made this wedding card in July. 

Shopping our Stash has a great challenge this week called "Front and Centre" which is to use up all those bits and pieces that have been lying around collecting dust.  Great motivation or what, I just may have more to enter into this challenge before it closes.

The sentiment is from the same Crafty Individuals stamp set as most of the sea shells in the background.    I just embossed it a few times with clear powder and sprinkled some Persian Sea Aurora Cosmic Shimmer in between a few coats of UTEE.  I made up another 3 for future projects.  Which means I've finished 1 half-done project and created 3 more.

Thanks for stopping by, especially if you take the time to leave some feedback,
Kate

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Another project completed! So satisfying! I love the textures in your card, visual and physical. Very nice. Thank you for sharing at SOS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love this beautiful and creative card and now, you have 3 other projects for future use. The wooden shell hanging from the twine is a gorgeous detail and the sentiment absolutely true.
    Thank you for sharing with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH, you did just that and created something awesome. Please join us again soon.
    Hugs,
    Maria Rodriguez.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is GORGEOUS! I love the shell and twine tie and the incredible BG and sentiment! So beautiful my dear!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!