Friday 30 October 2015

A Partridge and a Pear Tree

I'm really having trouble finding my Christmas Mojo at the moment.  I feel like Christmas is just around the corner and I'm starting to panic.  I forced myself to make a Christmas card last night but I can't say I'm happy with it.


For some reason I chose to go with green and purple when I couldn't find a red ink and card stock that matched.  That's not the main problem however - it's that bow just sitting there all by itself.  I knew it needed something up in that corner and it was late (very late).

I was in two minds as to whether to post this or not when I saw that the current theme of the Timeout Challenge is Christmas with the optional twist of using pink or purple.  It seemed too good an opportunity to miss.  There's some lovely inspiration over there too.  Who knows, I might be able to jump start my Christmas mojo.

Thanks for stopping by, especially if you take the time to comment,
Kate



3 comments:

  1. Well I am take you did post it as it is fabulous and as soon as I saw it I thought..wow that green goes so well with the purple. And I adore the little bird. The bow looks great just where it is. We are always are worst critics! We are pleased to see you at TO

    ReplyDelete
  2. That snowflake embossed background is so amazing and 'christmassy' and that dark purple you used for your accents and sweet bow is divine. So very happy you shared this with us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour scheme & my favourite stamp set :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!