Monday 15 June 2015

Funky Bouquet


A friend's mother needed a Get Well card for her best friend who was hospitalised.  She wanted something bright and colourful to cheer her bedside up and I could think of nothing more cheerful than the flowers in the WMS Funky Flowers set.

I found this bright DP in my stash and stamped and die cut the funky flowers in colours to match. Since it was for a bedside I knew I wanted to make an easel card, but I also thought it would be nice if the flowers floated in the air so I attached some of them with acetate strips.  The sentiment is from WMS Asian Gardens.


It's bulky, but still folds flat for posting and as my friend's mother is in the U.K. post friendly was important.

As it's Waltzing Mouse Stamps PJ Party time I'm entering this card in the Old Pyjamas challenge.

Thanks for stopping by,
Kate

3 comments:

  1. What a super fun design Kate! love the out of the box flowers - it adds such interest! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Och I love your wee flowers peeping out at the sides there Kate, such a cheery card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the funky flowers & great colour match for the DP :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!