Wednesday 19 November 2014

Baby Girl Card


I recently bought the Memory Box Baby Carriage die and have been itching to use it.  I knew it would be beautifully paired with this sentiment from the WMS Big Day Today set.


I used a partial Label 14 die to frame the sentiment.  It reminds me of a cloud and I've dangled a die cut star, moon (cut one circle from another) and heart from it so it resembles a crib mobile.

The inside easel sentiment is computer generated - it's just something that came to me based on the front scene, though I dare say I'm not the first to think of it.  I tried to keep the font sympathetic to Claire's beautifully scripted Welcome sentiment.  Again I used a partial Label 14 die so that it matched the front.  

The little baby carriage on the envelope was stamped with an old wooden mounted stamp.  I last used  used this ten years ago when I made the birth announcements for Simon.

Thanks for stopping by,
Kate

2 comments:

  1. So delicate, I really like it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a super sweet design with the soft colors and die cut shapes! :) Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
    My Blog: Stamp Smiles

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!