Friday 26 September 2014

Open Me First


Still on my Thinking of a Pink Christmas challenge - this is card #9.  My intention was to make a batch of 10 so I'm close to finishing now.  Every one of these cards has been lovingly made and is dedicated to my dear brave friend Maggie.

I thought it might be fun to use this Sizzix Gift #2 die for a Pink Christmas card.  Previously I've only ever used it for birthday cards.  I used the smallest of the WMS Stitched Tag dies to make the label and stamped it with a sentiment from Ornate Ornaments.  To make it a little more festive I've added some pinkery (that's greenery in pink) from the Sizzix Decorative Strip die Festive Greenery and a decorative Christmas sentiment from WMS Compliments of the Season 2.  The background was stamped with WMS Vintage Christmas Backgrounder.

Once again I'm entering this card in the Waltzing Mouse Fanatics Challenge #27 where the theme is Christmas.

I just noticed the Cut It Up Challenge where the challenge is to make a 3d project for Breast Cancer Awareness month.

Thanks for stopping by,
Kate

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Thanks for linking to Cut it Up!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Love the Christmas present and the pretty papers you've used. Another lovely card. Thanks so much for playing along with Waltzingmouse Fanatics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Thanks for linking up at Cut It Up Chs. ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Pretty!
    Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!