Thursday 21 November 2013

A Beautifully Clipped Clipper


Notice how beautifully trimmed this clipper image from WMS Ocean Bound is.  This is my first serious attempt with stamping on images cut with my Cameo, using the matching cut files for this set.  I AM SMITTEN !!!!  I now have a desk full of nautical images just waiting to be put to use.  It was so easy to line up the images perfectly and I'm pretty fussy !!!

I added a sentiment from WMS Safe Harbour Sentiments and used the WMS Zig Zag Backgrounder to create a background and added some "waves" cut with a WPUS9 scallop die. I also added a little light blue gem to the lantern to tie in with the light blue wave.  Et voila !!! 



Thanks for stopping by :)

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card love the background and great cut out clipper :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking great, Kath! Love the very blue and the friendly words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Cameo really does a nice job, and your stamping is just perfect. You are not helping me resist the trend towards electronic cutters.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!