Saturday 31 August 2013

My First WMS Stamp -


Challenge 4 of this month's Waltzing Mouse Pyjama Party is to use a Golden Oldie.  The first set I bought from Waltzing Mouse was Vintage Ornaments.   In fact I discovered Waltzing Mouse while searching for Christmas Card Inspiration early last year.  It was difficult narrowing my choice of Christmas stamps - Claire's not kidding when she says she's a huge fan of Christmas, but I finally settled on Vintage Ornaments and Compliments of the Season, because they complemented each other so beautifully.


It's not easy to see but I've also used Festive Foliage on the background which was in my second order at WMS.  This is also being entered in the August Christmas Card Challenge - set by the very talented Deborah Frings.  The challenge was to use Raspberry, Tangerine and Lime, and let me tell you it was a bit of a challenge.
I am also entering this card in the Bedtime Sketch for the PJ Party.


7 comments:

  1. what a lovely background to showcase your pretty ornament and snowflakes Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking of using a Christmas ornament for the sketch too Kate - looks lovely, especially with the matching envelope!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ornament in these non traditional colours, and I love the little snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yes, love the ornament as the centre panel and the way you matched the envelope! I always for get to do little things like that but it really sets a card off!! Thank you for playing along with these Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great idea, and beautiful! Love that you stamped on the envelope too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Kate! How fun is this? Beautiful card, by the way, great colors! Enjoy the glow!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!