Saturday 27 October 2012

Curtains for Santa - October Offering for WMSCCC

The October Challenge for the Waltzing Mouse Christmas Card Challenge is "Pretty in Pink".  I did already have a pink card from June but I've got so many new stamp sets that I wanted to try out and this WMS Opera set seemed to scream pink at me.  The Santa Claus sentiment and cameo are from WMS Santa's Coming set, which I fussy cut out from the surrounding Christmas bauble. The "BE Good" sentiment on the base of card and the cameo image on the envelope were from this set as well.  Everything was then distressed with Worn Lipstick, Victorian Velvet and Tattered Rose Distress Inks.  I attached the sentiment on foam pads to the curtain image and placed this on a vellum doily.  The background paper is from a Cardmaking and Papercraft freebie paper pack from Raspberry Road Designs.  It's a beautiful morning here in Luxembourg, a little cold at 1℃ but the sun is shining which means I could get an outside pic of my card.

4 comments:

  1. Definitely pretty in pink...gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just beautiful Kate! I love that bauble centre in the opera tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Kate!!!! beautifully done!! A fabby combination of stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. Love the colour an design

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!