Thursday 25 November 2010

Some Male Cards.
A friend of mine asked if I could make her some male cards, so I thought I would get these out of the way so I can concentrate on Christmas AS SOON AS MY REINDEER IN FLIGHT DIE ARRIVES. It was dispatched from the U.K. over a week ago - I sure hope it arrives today.
The Happy Birthday card as stamped with a range of stamps from the Non Sequitur stamp set Time and Space and a Crafty Individuals Script stamp. I stamped with black archival ink and used Chipped Sapphire and Crushed Olive distress inks for a bit of colour. The punch is from Marth Stewart - it's from the punch around the page series but I can't recall the name now.
The two images on the Journey card were stamped on alcohol inked backgrounds. They were both from Stempelwinkel - bought at Wiesbaden last month. I found many quotes about journies on the internet but I thought this one would appeal most to my friend. She is Swedish as was Dag Hammarsköld - a remarkable man from what I have read of him and by him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you !!!