Sunday 24 May 2015

Stitched Up


I love the WMS stitched tags die and have probably used them more than any die in my stash.  However there are times when a simple rectangle shape is better and in the last Waltzing Mouse PJ Party I saw a card that made me look at my stitched tags differently.  Anya made this stunning card using a cropped tag.   


And instead of using my guillotine to cut a boring rectangle, it made me think of using the medium stitched tag to carry the sentiment on this card of mine.  


Not only did the sentiment fit perfectly on the tag, but I have an awesome stitched detail along 3 edges.

Thanks for stopping by,
Kate

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kate

    I very much like your card. Those borders look great and you had a good idea of using the tag for the sentiment, that looks really good. What I like most on this pretty masculine image is the eye behind the monocle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the rich colour perfect for a masculine card :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!