Sunday 13 July 2014

Tweet Thank You Starting from Scrap




I still seem to be on a crusade to use up unfinished bits and bobs.  The background was created ages ago while experimenting with various distress ink techniques - in this case Peeled Paint and Broken China.   I think I used scrunched up paper towels to remove some of the colour after the inks had been blended.

I also found a sheet of green card on which I had stamped the musical score from de Stempelwinkel, and I used it to cut this wee Meadow Bird from Memory Box and the Honeycomb cells from Clearly Besotted.

The tag and grommet were cut using the WMS Stitched Tags  die set, and was stamped with one of the sentiments from WMS Country Labels 4.  I finished it off by adding a little Karen Foster Scrapper's Floss bow.

As you can see inspiration came from Retro Sketches #122

Thanks for stopping by
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you !!!