Tuesday 28 December 2021

Do You Wanna Build a Snowman?


I "built" this snowman from scraps and from bits I've had in my stash for far too long!  I think he's been a little too long in the sun as he is decidedly disheveled and just a little pink!

It's been so hard to get motivated lately!  I've managed to make a few things but I've had no time to blog.  I finally reclaimed my craft space (which my son had started using during home schooling last year and then took over completely during the summer this year) and was able to vacate the living room and most importantly the dining room table in time for Christmas but it's meant moving furniture around (some of it quite heavy and to a different floor) as well as a big reorganisation and clean out (which barely scratched the surface needless to say)!  

I really wanted to enter a few challenges that are still open over the Christmas period - especially Pixie's Snippets Playground Christmas Draw.  The sentiment on this card was from a set I won last year during Di's fabulous and very generous Christmas draw - Uniko Simply Said Blocks Christmas.  

Allsorts Challenge #655 - Anything Winter Goes;
and Christmas Kickstart Challenge #57  - if it's Christmassy link it Up!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit.  If you leave a comment, I’ll be thrilled!  I’ll also know you were here and where to see what you’ve been up to so we may become better acquainted!

Kate

 

8 comments:

  1. Love this snowman card!
    Great use of snippets.

    Thanks for joining in at the Allsorts Winter theme challenge. Good to see you in the Playground too.

    Sarn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A real fun card and super paper piecing, many thanks for joining in with our 'Winter' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your colour palette and paper piecing, Kate! Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card, many thanks for joining our 'Winter' Challenge at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. This pink and grey palette is exquisite; the sparkly buckle is a perfect complement for the quilted background. Thank you for sharing your creative card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your non traditional color scheme!!! Darling card. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the HLS die challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute and i ador the pink of course! Lovely to see prizes being used too.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think being a bit disheveled just adds to his adorable personality! LOVE the plaid with the pink, a perfect match. Such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!