Thursday 29 July 2021

Tree of Life



This Memorybox Tree has come alive with colourful spring butterflies!  The "For You" sentiment is from the WMS Big Day Today stamp set - so many lovely sentiments in this set!  The name I've curved around the base of the tree.

I'm entering this in Make My Monday Challenge #153 where the prompt is "Trees".

I'd also like to enter Allsorts Challenge #633 where the theme is "Feminine/For a Lady";

I'd also like to enter the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge where this week "Anything Goes"!


Finally, there's a new challenge coming soon which sounds intriguing - Four Seasons!  

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit.  If you leave a comment, I’ll be over the moon!  I’ll also know you were here, so I can check out what you’ve been up to and we can get better acquainted!

Kate

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Kate, lovely design and I love your colour choice. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful use of diecuts and choice of colours,thank you for joining in at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully crafted, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts Feminine theme.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow! You really have brought it to life, a stunning make. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful scene! Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!