Wednesday 27 February 2019

Retro Hello


I've been a bit stumped for mojo lately but I did want to play along with the current Time Out Challenge which is 


It's a very old Sizzix Bigz Telephone.   I do like these Big dies because they can cut through really thick materials like this chipboard, making a really bold card element.  This striped paper lent itself to the retro feel as well! 

I'll also enter it in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge which this week has the challenge, No Stamping.



Thanks for stopping by, especially if you take the time to leave a comment.  Your kind words will make my day!!!

Kate

4 comments:

  1. Lovely Katherine - you kicked your mojo into gear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling retro telephone card! Love the colors and layers! Thanks so much for linking up to the Retro Time Out Challenge where I'm guest designing this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Groovy background, Kate ... and what a cool, retro phone ... those stripes sure put me in mind of the 70s! Monsieur Mojo is back with you, I think! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you used such bright colours combined with this beautiful retro thelephone! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!