Saturday 25 March 2017

Cupcakes Anyone?


When I saw the Mojo Monday Sketch earlier in the week I knew what I wanted to do, I just had to wait until this evening to get some time on it.  I used the Verve Cupcakes stamp set for the split sentiment.  I used the WMS Crackle Background stamp embossed in gold for the icing on the top of the cake.


Here's the sketch for Mojo Monday #489 - it made me think pull tab element so that's what I went with. 


I've used several dies to get the effect I wanted, so I'm entering in the current Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - to use more than 1 die or punch.  Here are the die (sets) I used

Marianne D. Cupcake (5 die set)
Crealies Stitched Square
PTI Shutterbug dies (for the pull out element)
MFT Vertical Greeting II (trimmed for the pull tab)

I'm also entering in the Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies Challenge for March




Thanks for stopping by, especially if you take the time to leave a comment.  Your visits and comments are always a joy,
Kate

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super card, such a fabulous design and I love the pretty colour you have used.
    (Sorry I messed up my first comment)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fab design, love the tag element.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cool card. Love the clever way you have your sentiment partly on the pull out tag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like all the elements you used on your card. The cupcake looks good enough to eat.
    thanks for joining us at HLS
    Barb Housner (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the elements in this card!
    Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
    Susan
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Beautiful and resourceful. Wonderful inspiration.
    Hugs,
    BożenA

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!