Thursday 16 February 2017

Home Sweet Home



I just saw the most amazing inspiration photo at Timeout's Challenge #77 and just had to finish this pinwheel flower I had half finished.


As the name suggests that flower spins around, which is a bit of fun to make, to give and to receive!

This Flowers, Leaves and Stem #4 die from Sizzix is perfect for making a bold statement and I used some Totally Tropical papers designed by Kate Knight (a free gift from Cardmaking and Papercraft).


 It's an easel card and I took the opportunity to welcome the sunshine we had yesterday with this fun greeting from Verve Rise Above embossed in WOW! Tickled Pink Embossing Powder.

Such a beautiful day yesterday - not a cloud in the sky and no ice on the car!

Hope spring is in the air wherever you are, and if not I hope this brightens your day!!!  Thanks for stopping by, your visits and comments always brighten my day!!!

Kate

4 comments:

  1. I love your card. A beautiful way to welcome spring, with beautiful bright colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so pleased you liked the photo and your card is a fab take on it. I love all the vibrant colours and the design is so fun. Thanks for joining us at Time Out Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. How could this NOT brighten our day, Kate?! It is so much fun and such a riot of whimsy and bold colors! How cool that you started it and then saw the TO photo, which it is PERFECT for!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a brilliant take on our inspiration wall, Kate ... bright and vibrant and deliciously whimsical ... love that it's interactive ... so much fun! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!