Wednesday 23 November 2016

A touch of Pink Frost


I just loved this pink background paper with the tiny sparkly -  made me think of a pink snow storm,   so I used it as a backdrop for a pink enamelled deer.   

I kept the sentiment soft by embossing it in white on a pink "snowflake" which is actually from the Spellbinders Fleur de Lys Accents set.  

As the UTEE was still setting I sprinkled on some ultra fine pink glitter to make sure he really sparkled.  Here's a close up, though the sparkle is much more impressive IRL.


I'm entering my card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Christmas Critters.



Thanks for stopping by,
Kate

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! Loving all the pink! Such a sweet design!

    Thank you very much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!