Tuesday 18 October 2016

Cozy Pink Christmas Wishes


Another of the Christmas cards from the set I made for Think Pink last week.  The WMS Sewing Box Christmas and its sister set Sewing Box Hugs are made for paper piecing, so even though time was tight last week I couldn't resist a little paper piecing.  I decked out the tree with die cut buttons (the smallest of the PTI Bitty Button Stacks). I would have used real buttons but my supply was severely depleted from the Buttoned Bauble card I had made previously. A generous coating of Glossy Accents made them a little more realistic though.

I'm entering this card in the (Gah!) Pink Christmas Challenge at Jingle Belles.

Thanks for stopping by, especially if you take the time to leave some feedback,
Kate

4 comments:

  1. Kate, this caught my eye in the JB gallery...super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh! the buttons are diecuts?! they TOTALLY look real... gonna have to try that with the glossy accents, lol! yet another GORGEOUS "pink christmas" card for the JINGLE BELLES gallery, thank you so much for helping us raise money for an AWESOME cause! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet little button tree ... so glad you joined us in the battle against breast cancer at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!