Tuesday 29 March 2016

Have a Ball


A friend's mother is turning 80 soon and she asked if I would make a special card for her.  Her mum lives even further away than mine as this card will be winging its way to NZ.  She's an avid knitter so we decided to go with a knitting theme.  A friend of ours did the knitting for the focal point of the card and as she is also a keen gardener,  I went with this pretty Belle Jardiniere paper from la Blanche which I picked up recently at Creativa Dortmund.  

I kept fiddling with the card and hoping a knitting themed sentiment would come to me.  At some point I was rolling the ball of wool to make it rounder and "have a ball" popped into my head.  Rowena liked it so we went with that.


Thanks for stopping by, especially if you take the time to leave some feedback,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you !!!