Friday 3 October 2014

Pink Christmas all Bundled Up


I wanted to bundle the Think Pink Christmas Cards somehow,  so I decorated a plain black gift bag, with some pink Christmas elements, added a gift tag and some pretty pink ribbon and voila.  Since I was making one gift tag I decided to make a set of 10 as well to add to the ensemble.  

The tag was cut with the large WMS stitched tag, from light pink card.  I distressed the edges with Tattered Rose and Victorian Velvet DIs, added the reindeer cut from pink glitter card, stamped the WMS "To" and "From" (from WMS Ornate Ornaments set) in Memento London Fog.  I cut grommets from the Stitched tag set and added these to the tag.  I even used the holes from the middle of the grommets on the gift bag.  Finally I added an exquisite snowflake cut using WMS Snowflake 2.  My Waltzing Mouse Stamps order arrived yesterday JITNOT (that's Just in the Nick of Time in Darnellese).


Thanks for stopping by - especially if you take the time to comment,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you !!!