Thursday, 25 September 2014

Rose Tinted Window


Another pink card to add to the bundle for next week.  I used the Memory Box Grand Madison Window and Twiggy Tree dies, the small Tim Holtz Reindeer Movers and Shaper die and the Clearly Besotted Tree Landscape die.
The sentiment is from WMS Alpine Christmas and was framed with a Spellbinders Exquisite Circle.  I used Brilliance Pearlescent Orchid to stamp the sentiment and colour the edges of the snow drifts and the card front.
I will be entering this card in the Waltzing Mouse Fanatics Challenge #27 where the theme this fortnight is Christmas.  Today's the 25th of September - only 3 months to go and you know they'll just fly by.
Thanks for stopping by,
Kate

1 comment:

  1. Another vision in pink! I do like the winter scene you created with the dies and the sentiment is just lovely. Thanks again for playing along with our Christmas theme at Waltzingmouse Fanatics. xx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!