Thursday 4 July 2013

Merci for the Music


A quick card for Simon's solfege (ie. Musical theory) teacher, which explains all the musical imagery.  

Because time was limited, I CASEd a previous card of mine which was based on
Waltzing Mouse Sketch Challenge WMSC110.  

Stamps : WMS Fancy Phrases, Victorian Frippery, Cabin Plaid
Stempel Winkel Musical Score
Heindesign Judikins F-00601170 (Musical notes), StampWorld Saxophone C174
Inks : Lemonade Adirondack, Smokey Gray Versafine
Dies : Spellbinders Fancy Tags, Spellbinders Classic Squares
Others : White card stock, Pastry Doily, White Satin Ribbon

2 comments:

  1. oh my, this is gorgeous, luv the sheet music background, it is one of my favorites designs to use...hope you have a fabby week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and great stamping. I'm loving lemon at the moment & the sax is cool :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!